SOLD OUT This workshop is ONLY for artists who have attended the first workshop. However, the 2019 September group of Artists made it clear to me that there are 3 areas that they feel would be most valuable in a follow up. 1. Time - The opportunity the Hawkwood setting provides, with all of its benefits.2. Tuition - More one to one teaching from me. Which means we will have a starter task first thing to get our creative juices going stimulated. Then time for one to one mentoring. 3. Progress - The chance to reconvene and see what happened next. This in itself might be impetus to move forward. Therefore the tasks I give you in the lead up will be based in planning. Therefore giving you the time to plan what you would like to do with your 3 days at Hawkwood.
£40 DEPOSIT SEPTEMBER Painting in the Cotswold Landscape REIMAGINED 3 Days
A bit more about me - A bit more about me - I am a professional artist I exhibit with Marine House Gallery. As well as having a permenant collection in thier gallery in Devon, they also represent me internationally at AAF Singapore and Hong Kong. As well as the London AAF Hampstead and Battersea. In addition to this they also represent me at Fresh Art Fair Ascot and Cheltenham.
I have a Fine Art Painting degree BA (Hons).
I also have a Post Graduate Certificate in Education, 20 years of experience of teaching budding artists in secondary school up to A level. As well as adult workhshops.
Painting in the Cotswold Landscape: Three Day Art Experience
Terms and Conditions
Here is a copy of my Terms and Conditions by paying your deposit you are subject to the terms and conditions in this document.
- Your £40 deposit will secure your place, this deposit is non-refundable. In the event of a cancelation you will be subject to the additional charges detailed below.
- Bookings cancelled after booking and up to six weeks notice - £110
- Bookings cancelled between six weeks and up to 2 weeks notice - £160
- Bookings cancelled at 2 weeks notice or less - £285
- If you can no longer attend a particular day, I cannot refund single days. Three day bookings are made in advance with the college.
If there are extenuating circumstances involved in your cancellation, I would consider your individual case, this will be solely at my discretion.
The full balance will be required a minimum of 6 weeks before prior to the start of your workshop.
Guests at Hawkwood College are obliged to observe:
- Fire and safety rules and procedures.
- Be responsible for the security of personal belongings both in the buildings and cars.
- Respect Hawkwood College as a venue and its property by abiding by their rules and regulations.
In the unlikely event that I cancel your ‘Three Day Art Experience’ I will offer you an alternative date for the ‘Three Day Art Experience.’
I reserve the right to refuse any booking.
I have complied with Hawkwood College’s policies and have Public Liability Insurance.